Best Youngster | WonderKid In CM 01/02

Posted on | Monday, May 17, 2010 | No Comments

I have ever played Championship Manager 2001/02 (CM 01/02) with the 4-4-2 Formation and I have won many competitions in europe or world. I like to use the young players in my squad. There are many potential players at that time. Here is the list of my players that I can call it wonderkid player in CM 01/02.

GK:Paul Robinson (Came with Leeds, Great shot stopper)
LB:John o shea (from Manchestter United and is great with pace to stop players)
RB:Gary Kelly (From Leeds, not exactly young but still plays, very good player, Personal favourite)
CB:John Terry (Cost me next to nothing and is very pacey, becomes England captain and was my captain for the first 3 seasons)
CB:Christian Zaccardo (doesn't look good but is a great tackler and gets alot better)
LM:Rafael Van Der Vaart (3.5mill at beginning of game, now is my captain)
RM:Jermaine Pennant (Extremely good pace and in season team of year 5 times in a row)
CM:Ronaldinho (Expensive and doesn't make an impact till 2nd season, top scorer for the next 6 seasons with no less than 40 goals each season)
CM:Joe Cole (West Ham wont let him leave for less than 10 mill but is an imense player and constantly assists goals MOM almost every game)
CF:Alan Smith (Came with Leeds and is the best player on the game after 2 seasons)
CF:Fernando Torres (4mill he cost me at the beginning of the game, great shooter)

Related Post



Comments

Leave a Reply

Search Box

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Advertisements

Followers

Back Links